CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tried the Flush...Suspect..Time For Surgery?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
smore05 Views: 1,472
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,163

Re: Tried the Flush...Suspect..Time For Surgery?

Hi Jim,

I had the big surgery Feb 23rd -almost six months ago. I lived with gallbladder attacks for about 2yrs before knowing that was what was wrong with me. Once I was diagnosed with having gallbladder stones, it took a couple of months for me to decide surgery was the best option. Recovery was not that easy for me-although many people say that it was. After about a week and a half, I started to feel normal again. I am happy to say that just about six months later, I am feeling good and everything is great. I can eat pretty much anything that I want to, and I don't have to worry about having those stupid attacks. I know what you mean about travelling and having those attacks. I had a trip to Mexico that got ruined b/c of it. Surgery was a good option for me as I had a dozen or so stones, and so far I have no complaints. There are a lot of other people who have had the surgery and feel great, but most of them do not visit the site anymore, as they have found their solution. I just want to let people know that there is life without a gallbladder and it's not bad! Whatever you decide to do, wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. If you have any other questions abou the surgery, please feel free to ask.

SM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)