CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Johng......

Chaz Views: 15,105
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,077

Re: Johng......

John g this therapy may sound over the top to you , but I can't help but expose you to UT and its potential to help boost your childs immune system and his problems with allergies and excema ! I would probably not of considered it for a child, an infant , except for the research I've done on this method and the great success I my self have received from it! Its your choice but I think it is worth your time to at least research it and decide for yourself! Chaz!

10. Children
Several research studies, such as those done by Drs. Krebs, Piesch, Duncan, Lewis and Dunne, deal specifically with the treatment of children with urine therapy. The easiest internal form of the therapy for children is oral drops of the child's own freSh urine. As mentioned in the studies, for acute flu, colds, viral infections, measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc., small frequent oral doses of 1-10 drops during illness have been shown to be very effective. For allergies, the research studies indicate that several drops of fresh urine should be given orally before and after meals containing aller- genic foods, or when allergic symptoms are present. Drs. Dunne and Lewis give very specific, simple instructions for using urine therapy for treating allergies in children which are included in their reports. Another very effective method recommended by Dr. Dunne is to prepare a homeopathic dilution of the child's urine for use throughout the illness or allergy attack. Collect urine at the onset of symptoms and prepare according to the instructions given in the section Homeopathy and Urine Therapy. Research studies also indicate that symptoms of illness may temporarily increase immediately following the first few doses of urine therapy, but, in all cases, these symptoms dissipated within 24 - 48 hours. For ear infections, fresh, warm urine drops in the affected ear can give excellent and often instantaneous results. Repeat as needed.

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/therapy.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)