CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Two gallstones, 1.5cm in diameter. Can these pass through the cystic duct, and primary bile duct with a liver flush?

martywince Views: 15,210
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,070

Re: Two gallstones, 1.5cm in diameter. Can these pass through the cystic duct, and primary bile duct with a liver flush?

Thanks for your words John, by any chance is the chanca piedra extract you mention harmful to the liver? As a side effect of this pain and my tests, I at times thought I had some kind of liver disorder, and have become concerned about toxins, and alcohol. I used to do alot of beer drinking in my 20s, so I have self diagnosed myself with everything from fatty liver to chirrosis. The ultrasound impression noted a "normal echogenicity" of the liver without enlargement or focal masses, but I still want to be kind to my liver. It says my common hepatic duct is 3mm, so I'm guessing the primary bilary duct isn't much bigger. The last thing I want is to get one of these stones stuck! So I'm kind of apprehensive about flushing for now. Guess I have to give up the spareribs shucks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)