CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

Views: 1,820
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,915

Re: Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

Hello,

If you go to i think the frequently asked questions part on the liver cleanse page there is some information that explains that you can still have stones after sugery as stones are made in the liver not the gall bladder. Your liver may be conjested with soft or semi solid cholestrol stones. If you read the forums on this you will understand that people still pass stones after doing many flushes.......they are actually cleaning their liver out.

I did a flush myself a few weeks ago and must have passed a whole gall bladder full of the semi solid stones. I did not realise how small the gall bladder was until I looked at the images on this site.Before I did the flush I was very bloated also, probably because I was not digesting my food properly. I like you do not feel things are back to normal, but I hope a few more flushes will improve things. You might be having digestion problems because your bile flow is still to low.

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.439 sec, (1)