CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Smore! I'm Back!! :)

smore05 Views: 1,092
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,699

Re: For Smore! I'm Back!! :)

Hello CG!

Glad to hear that everything is well with you! Yes, I did go through with the surgery! Happy to report that everything went well (no complications so far!) I've had a few rough days I'll admit- I didn't think it would hurt so much, but boy I have a lot of pain! I stopped taking the pain meds on Sunday b/c they were making me feel really nauseated and sick. I'm trying to stick to just extra strength Tylenol but the pain is still there. I figure I'd rather be in pain than feel sick and not be able to eat. My appetite is slowly coming back and I'm starting to get more mobile each day. It has not been easy that's for sure! Up to this point I feel good about my decision, by surgery date I was so ready to have that damn gallbladder out! I'm looking forward to getting better and back to work/normal life. Thanks alot CG for remembering me and checking up on me, I really appreciate your support through all this. For all those who are considering surgery, my advice is why suffer the longterm pain of Gallstones and the possible health risks from having them? No one wants to end up in emergency surgery -at least I didn't want to.
A few changes to adapt to life without a GB is fine in my book so far. I will continue to take good care of myself and eat well just as I did before the whole ordeal. After all it's not just a bad diet that causes GB probs -take it from me! :)

Good luck and I'll be in touch!

Sandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)