CureZone   Log On   Join
Grandmother lived to 94 w/ gallstones

spleenpain Views: 1,747
Published: 16 years ago

Grandmother lived to 94 w/ gallstones

Hi I just wanted to relate this story in case it helps someone. My mother told me that my grandma had terrible Gallstones when she was about 35-40 years old. In those days they called it cholic and they didn't push you into having it humanely chopped to pieces because of a little pain. What's more important is that many people tolerated the pain, lived with it, and did not succumb to other problems as a result. This is opposite to the propaganda being put out there now. She did finally develop diabetes at the age of 90, but that is not suprising at that age, is it? 94 with gallstones! I think this is might argue that health of the whole body with or without Gallstones is a much more powerful way to look at these problems.

The caveat is that there are some people who blow out their pancreas because of gallstones. But if you have read any of these posts, you realize that Gallstones come from the liver, thus the risk of pancreatic damage due to bile duct blockage is not alleviated by a GB-ectomy. Again, the point to stress is over all health is the only way to look at these problems. Most people w/ gallstone have high triglycerides. Why? Diet. What causes this? carbs and fats. We need to treat the root problem (Lipids) not chop people up in punishment for their metabolic problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)