Re: Digestive Problems after gallbladder surgery

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
mom2lucky Views: 6,394
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,172

Re: Digestive Problems after gallbladder surgery

Hi, I have the same problems. I just ordered some q-zymes from garden of life, (everyone says they are great and they have more enzyms to digest fat than other enzymes) Will let you know if they work. I have serious cramping, pain, and loose stool. to combat this I take extra fiber daily, once in morning and once in evening (away from other supplements or food to not cause any absorption problems) If I miss my fiber, I have attacks. From my understanding (and I am still seeking info and understanding), when we had our gallbladders removed it took care of a symptom, not the cause, so we are still making stones and our livers are still not functioning correctly. I wish I knew how my liver was not functioning, then maybe I would have a better idea of how to treat it. I do liver flushes, but since you have only had 8 weeks since surgery, I could not tell you if you should flush now or wait. Don't be scared to flush when you are ready though, it really is easy, I do the clark recipe and have not problems, I fast the day of the flush so as not to worry about nausea, and I mix the Epsom Salt with grapefruit juice as well as the oil with grapefruit, works for me. I sleep fine all night, but do spend the next day in the bathroom, but it is worth it. The Liver Flush Forum has lots of herbs to take to help break down stones, perhaps these could help. I am not taking any just because I do not want to spend more money on hit and miss solutions right now. I find the lemon juice in hot water twice daily also helps. Apple juice is supposed to help also. Research on the liver and try to treat it. Let me know if you come up with something that really works. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.
Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)