CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Benjamin Arechiga in Mexico?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Views: 3,235
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 38,859

Re: Dr. Benjamin Arechiga in Mexico?

Hey I appreciate the post. I just got back from Mexico, I chose to see Dr. Lagos for my full dental revision- everything seems to be going fine with recovery, though it is painful. Overall I feel so much better, but had a little issue with the anesthesiologist on the first day with her IV administering skills (it was the normal guy's assistant)... my stitches came out a little earlier than they maybe should have (they were self dissolving) but other than that everything is ok. My bite is a little off and my gum still hurts too much to wear my partial so I'm worrying about my teeth moving in the meantime... but that's the price to pay for going to someone so far away and having the amount of work done that I did. I'm going to have my bite adjusted at a dentist here and get looked at to make sure everything is healing properly. We stayed at the International Motor Inn, and some people there weren't too happy with Dr. Morales either. I'm sure he does great work most of the time, but people were unhappy with how busy and crazy his office was, they didn't feel like they got individualized service. That's one thing that I was so happy with at Lagos' office- he was busy, but he only worked on one person at a time and was very focused. Overall I was really pleased with the experience- I wasn't expecting the surgery to hurt so much, but I had a huge implant removed and a ton of other stuff done, so that was just the nature of the beast. Right now I'm in detox mode, having good days and bad days but overall I feel like a completely new person after getting 1 small amalgam, metal crowns, and my root canals/cavitations cleaned out. (When I feel better, I'll write out everything and post it.) I would totally recommend Dr. Lagos and staying at the International Motor Inn and taking the hotel shuttle to get there (make your appts in the morning, though, so you can catch the shuttle home). Dr. Lagos drove us back to the hotel himself on his way home one night that I had a later appointment, he's a really good guy. (He lives in the US, in Chula Vista.) His staff are great and his office is very clean and high tech. Sorry to everyone that has had a bad experience, it's bad enough to have work done like this- much less having it done badly, no matter who botched it. Good luck to you getting everything back to normal. If I can help or give any advice to anyone, please post on here or shoot me an email. We were down there for a week and had quite a lot of work done- I just got back a few days ago. Dr. Lagos' website is http://www.biologicaldent.com. His receptionist and assistants are really nice, give them a call if you have any questions! Dr. Lagos' prices are a teeny bit higher (like a few bucks) than Morales for a few things, but overall almost the same.
The whole experience has been amazing for me, knowing that I did something great for my health... that showed huge improvement right away. If anyone is on the fence about having your mouth cleaned up, get off of it and get it done, you will never regret it. Take care, guys, I'll post more about it soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.316 sec, (2)