CureZone   Log On   Join
n-p-n

givati Views: 1,350
Published: 15 years ago

n-p-n

Hi all

I,m stunned after reading the bad affects of n-p-n. In another forum I asked the brix people if I should eat a cucumber with a brix reading of 1.5 or a brix 2 tomato they told me to keep eating it while in the meantime searching for better quality vegetables. Yesterday I tested another cucumber it had a brix reading of 2 brix. Very poor quality, the same is true for alot of fruits in my country.
I know that Moreless is not in favor of canned food maybe exept wild salmon.I`m confused about canned fruit. Dr Beddoe say`s and I quote from his book "For canned fruits, that are processed with just enough Sugar (light syrop)to keep the natural fruit sugars from being leached into the canning liquid are best."
Now I know about N-P-N COMMON SENSE tells me not to eat unripe fruit and vegetables.COMMON SENSE tells me that canned fruits never comes close to eating fresh fruit.It may be the lesser of two evils so whats the TRUTH about canned fruits? I`m confused right know and may be this sounds like a dumm question but maybe some one has the courtesy to give me an answer.

Greetings Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)