CureZone   Log On   Join
funny protein

givati Views: 491
Published: 15 years ago

funny protein

Hi All

I did spent 2 weeks reading postings so I did my homework, but still have to work things out.From the brix people I understood the importance of brix content in fruits and vegetables. I agree.
I do realize what Moreless is trying to teach us, eat fruits in season and vine ripe, not green picked. Now for example I do like mango fruit. And it seems to me that they are ripening every where and the market is flooded with mango`s, by the way I live in Europe, they sell for 1 dollar a piece many off them have fungus or decay spots and most of them are green. I bought 10 mango`s with nice colors yellow and red only two of them where fit for consumtion the other 8 where hard and dry even after I left them a couple of day`s to soften up a bit 5 mango`s had mold inside according to brix people not fit for consumtion so I pinched them out in the garbage. Pritty expansive 2 mango`s for 10 bucks.
So what happens on the local market lets say in COSTA RICA with the vine ripe mango`s there is to much for the local market and the fruit is to ripe to be shipped oversee. They canned it and export it. I know that a fresh ripe mango is delicious beside that, one is stuck between a rock and a hard place or you eat funny protein or you eat ripe mango out of a can or pot, yep they add water Sugar but if you rinse them with water,you lose some vitamins but what about the minerals they must be still there. so what is CS?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.392 sec, (1)