CureZone   Log On   Join
Well, duh!

happydog Views: 2,464
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 388,207

Well, duh!

You're right of course. I'm always amused by the amount and variety of things that my little vata mind finds to worry about. As of today I'm giving up the kelp powder as I truly find it repulsive and I'm going to back off the obsessive strip-checking and just have a great day and practice being grateful.

I'm already doing everything that's conducive to alkaline living so that's good enough for right now. And no I really wouldn't eat a hotdog. (My son once pointed out that even pig genitalia is 100% pure pork. That was the last day I ate a hotdog.)

But I sometimes wish I could go back to those ignorant carefree days and be like the people I see eating birthday cake and margaritas and not caring a flip about their health. But that's just a temporary illusion; the reality is that they aren't really happy with their unhealthy overweight bodies and they would trade places with me in a heartbeat. Although maybe they wouldn't want to if they had to eat kelp either :)

Anyhow, thanks for the reality check, I really needed it!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)