Sorry if this has been asked here before. I use reverse osmosis water and just read that it makes water acid. OH NO! Then I read not to worry, it's ok because it's just a carbon dioxide leak from a membrane that causes it to read acid. Is there something I should be doing to alkalinize it, or am I ok because I'm now consuming mass quantities of epsoms, lemons, and molasses?
Following Andreas' advice I usually fill up a jar and set it in the sun all day and drink it the next day. What effect, if any, would this have on ph?