1. stop 7 days before major flush when you switch to GCG, don't stop except for day of mini-flush.
2. You need a quart of water and figure on at least one tablespoon of salt. Do a taste test. If it seems as salty as soup, you're good to go. If it doesn't seem too salty, add more.
3. uh, not sure about this question, which it's addressing. If you mean the major flush with two doses, you just take the doses.
4. Sip small glasses of water up until about 7ish.
5. No one needs more than 1 cup of oil in either the major or mini flush. So for the major, mix of two doses of 1/2 cup oil, but don't feel like you have to finish the second one if you feel full or nauseous. I often just drink half of the second dose. Find your comfort zone! :)