Re: How many P&B shakes a day?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
shelleycat Views: 1,203
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 382,580

Re: How many P&B shakes a day?

wow, all-green juice? Whew! You might want to broaden your juice to include carrots and such, veggies are much more balanced when you include the roots. :)

For warmth, make sure some of your water is heated, and you can add garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper to water or juice. :)

To really cleanse the colon without using enemas/colonics or salt water flushes, then you want to take at least 3 P&B shakes a day. It's also helpful to take in lemon juice, aloe vera, liquid chlorophyll and cayenne pepper. They all have specific actions that will help release mucoid placque.

I never saw any Muciod Placque, even after at least 18+ colonics. I'm a Vata so I tend not to produce a lot of mucous or constipation. But most people on CureZone who wonder where that darn MP is usually see it quite soon after complaining! LOL! :)

When your tongue is clean - not coated - and a nice red, and arthritic/joint aches and pains are gone, you can end the fast. If your tongue gets really pale, like there's no blood, then stop the fast immediately.

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)