CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida, enema, colonics, bowel question

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
rod Views: 2,231
Published: 17 years ago

Candida, enema, colonics, bowel question

Hi Shelley,

I am now on my 2 week on antifungals to control candida, basically no probiotics while on antifungals(pau d'arco, oreagano oil, olive leaf, rotated every 3 days) and everyday around 9 pm I get a enema to clean my bowel as it really help me to sleep well, to clear my coated tongue reduce the bloated sensation and aliviate the pain on my right rib zone also for the bad breath otherwise I am very constipated and I will not feel well in general, my main concern is that I want my colon working well by it self so I need your advise on what to do, I don't want to spend the rest of my life doing daily enemas to get my bowel moving also how bad is to have daily enemas?. Also I am planning to continue with the antifungals for another week and then to start adding probiotics, and may be do a Liver Flush or a water fasting?, however I am little bit concern about losing my weigth as I am already little bit slim. I also have problem digesting food eventhough I take enzymes, HCL.
Basically I would like to get your advise on a plan to get my health back, I am 37 years old, already started my cleanse with toxic heavy metals from my body through chealtion(DMSA, ALA for 7 months) and after that It flared up candida and my colon is in very bad condition. please help.

thanks

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)