CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm in Pain

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
shelleycat Views: 1,099
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 381,365

Re: I'm in Pain

If the pain changes due to drinking water or when eating or going hungry, then it's not totally liver, altho the liver is involved of course. But drinking water would affect the stomach acids more than liver. Chances are good that your entire digestive system is weak and having to work too hard, so you need to follow the guidelines for increasing digestive power on page 13, lower your stress (try not to react to situations outside your control), and start liver flushing.

If the pain is localized to your abdomen area, it's usually stomach and small intestine that is impaired the most, liver second. If it shoots up to your shoulders and/or arms, then the gallbladder is involved and the problem is more liver/gb than stomach/small intestine.

As much as I admire Dr. Cabot for her liverdoctor.com site and knowledge and hope that everyone reads it, I'm not a big fan of Livatone. It's a good one to start out with for general detoxing of chemicals, but for long-term tonifying, increasing bile and cleansing of fats and such, Planetary Formula's is better.

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)