CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 41071!! And Invincible..

Views: 3,929
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 378,501

Re: 41071!! And Invincible..

Aw, thank you guys for writing.
I am totally excited for EFT... thanks for the testimonal. JeSuis, I don't really feel consumed by it- I have had so many other crazy things happen in my life since then that I honestly don't really think about this much. I saw this forum and thought it would be a good way to maybe get some insight and closure on the whole thing.

As for my health... it has faltered, but there are so many reasons for it that I can't blame it just on this. My diet is now immaculate, I'm getting my mouth (amalgam, root canals, etc.) cleaned up in December when I can afford it, I have been doing internal cleansing and meditation and exercise for two years now. It has made a tremendous difference, though I think getting the crap in my mouth taken care of is the hugest thing right now. (I have Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and Depression when I KNOW nothing's wrong- metal poisoning.) I also am working on getting away from all of my negative relationships. If I can get my physical health worked out a little more it will make it a lot easier for my mind to strengthen. It's hard to do anything when you don't feel good!

I really apprecite and am thankful for your support, thank you so much! It means a lot to me. =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)