CureZone   Log On   Join
41071!! And Invincible..

JeSuisButterfly Views: 4,079
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 378,500

41071!! And Invincible..

I'm sorry, I still owe you those sessions I'd told you I'd do, Invincible.. but I will, I promise! [I had to tell you 'cuz I feel guilty!!] :(

41071 - Hi chica, first of all I want you to know you are loved and supported by many <3 You sound very strong, and you've already taken huge strides to be able to talk about this.

Traumatic experiences are no fun. :( They become etched in thought and effect the mind and the body. Has your health faltered at all? If these thoughts are consuming you, I do recommend hypnotherapy or EFT. This sounds stupid, but a change of diet, too - what we consume DOES become a part of us, and the way to health is in Nature and what She gives us :)

You sound like a very generous person. You have a good heart, don't allow these type of experiences to fool you. Strengthen the mind to strengthen the body - you will be quite a powerful person. :)

My e-mail will be posted if you wish to speak more.. remember, you ARE the light.
Best wishes <3 and much love,
Papillon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)