CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on the vinegar

dm0923 Views: 2,590
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,977

Re: Update on the vinegar

Hey. Sometimes Iíll get raw areas extending into my mouth if Iíve recently peeled off a crust. Basically, it seems that if the lips are left alone, a hard welded on crust will form that eventually forms a border and resembles the pictures posted by alesiom11 and Radika. On the other hand, if Iíve used lots of balms/lotions, and especially petroleum based products, my lips will resemble Mayuís pictures and the skin will slough off much earlier and without forming as bad of a welded crust-like appearance (you asked earlier how my lips could resemble the different pictures posted, even though they look like separate problems; Iím pretty sure itís the same problem, just reacting differently to different things). At least in my experience, it seems that petroleum based products infiltrate and then allow the skin to fall off with less of a likelihood of a hard crust being formed.

Also, Iím not really leaving the skin on any longerÖhavenít changed anything except the vinegar/bandaid thing. The skin that has all of the really tiny creases going in every direction (that looks like the unaffected areas of my lip), to the best of my knowledge, has never formed before.

HmmmÖIím not sure about the saliva thingÖhavenít noticed a huge change, but I canít really remember what it was like before the peeling started.

Hope this helps and keep us posted in you try either the vinegar or H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) thing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)