CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: three very important questions for everyone

Mayu Views: 5,091
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,173

Re: three very important questions for everyone

Ive been having this condition for pff...3-4years. i used to frequently lick my lips when i was younger, which resulted in severe swelling, but the peeling lips problem only developed...actually im not sure what exactly. 4years ago i sat intfront of a computer screen most of the day and the static electricety would collect dust on my face, thus causing a allergic reaction, horrible eczema.

now, i'd belive this to be the cause, but thinking back to 3years ago i cant remember having any probs with it...so, im really not sure.

so anyway, i went to the doc a week ago, and he prescribed me a cream thats supposed to help agains eczema, bacteria and fungus (Apolar with Dekvalin)

used lip balm for the past 2 years. later "testing" convinced me that this had a horrible effecto my lips, so the doctor gave me the name of a lip cream that was less likely to irritate my lips, working great so far.

im putting my money on it being Fungus...though operating out a part of my lip to remove the part of the lip in question seems like a good idea...as it would get rid of the swelling as well. (kinda doubt the swelling will go away after this long..or will it?

^^

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)