CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: three very important questions for everyone

pkpam Views: 4,980
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,114

Re: three very important questions for everyone

yes it is L-GLUTAMINE with an a not two i,s as I misspelled it , so sorry for the boo boo . I take the capsules from the NOW brand. I take two 500mg. 1st thing in the morn for sure with suficient h2o and I also take the folis acid niacin (as DR. Clark suggests also) because the folks who make the bcalmed say these thing s work better together. Sooo strange I still go to pick my lip and thers nothing to pick ,and I still rub them checking for ...you know . I dnt use alchahol or drugs any more since I'm easily addicted and have been. I still have some coffee cause I like the taste, oh well. Of course these are just parts of the puzzle in one person . These health issues do us a service by forceing us to face deeper issues than our skin for which I have become grateful .Oh there I go again... back to the L-G . I found that a couple more doses of the same amount will keep this ailment from recurring. It seems I can't miss to many doses or I do get one little spot that tries to flare up .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.000 sec, (1)