CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: three very important questions for everyone

pkpam Views: 5,164
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,097

Re: three very important questions for everyone

Hello to all you fellow lip pickers. Thought I'd share what I found by accident a short while ago as I was trying to get through a spell of Depression . I used a product called bcalmed and noticed that my lips had STOPPED PEELING ! I first thought it was the folic acid so I got that after I ranout of the bCalmed product and was feeling better but that didnt fix my lips so I looked into L-Glutimine which is another ingredient and decided to give it a shot and well well well the smoothness we all long for has happily returned . Of corse I take other supplements etc. and have my own set of health issues but this is to good to be true . I think our lips heal from the inside out not from the oils salves etc. that we all try in dessperation a I have myself. I'm sitting here with kid lips again and no need for coating them with anything it was almost to easy for a change , all I had to do was go to the health store and get some L- Glutimine. I hope this will help as I know from years of "stop picking your lip " just what it"s like . Well looks like no mo pikin for me .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.968 sec, (1)