CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depends on you...

sharno Views: 6,259
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,944

Re: Depends on you...

hi i dont mean to steal this thread for myself but, i am having this same problem but i am only 21 yrs old. i was with my girlfriend for the first time on sat at like 2 in the afternoon and i could not keep an erection, and then later that night we tried again and i had an erection during foreplay but when we went to do the deed its like he got scared and just died lol. ( not funny but i make light of the situation ) but this is very embarrassing especially being the first time with her. this happened before with a girl but the next 4 times with her it was perfect and i lasted much longer than needed and i had spank the monkey to finish. so im wondering if it could be that i am nervous being my first time with that particular girl or what ? im just too young to have this problem you know what i mean. the reason i posted this here is cuz i read this whole thread and i went out and bought vitamin c and gingko biloba and i went straight to the gym after i read lol . but my question about this is i bought gingko biloba plus and its 60 mg per tablet, is this too much for me and what should i get instead. also i bought vitamin c 500 mg each are these too much to take at one time ? thank you very much i will be posting this on a separate thread to maybe get more response but i just wanted to hop in here and maybe get a quick response. thanks Justin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)