CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grape Juice Said to Deactivate The Herpes Virus

Views: 19,476
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,627

Re: Grape Juice Said to Deactivate The Herpes Virus

What is OPC?

My personal experience with grape juice has been good. I've also been eating lots of grapes WITH SEEDS in them.

Last month, after my menstrual cycle ended, I wasn't positive, but seemed to feel the beginning symptoms of an outbreak. I prayed, recited healing scriptures, started drinking grape juice and ate a few clusters of grapes -- no outbreak.

I've been drinking grape juice and eating grapes WITH SEEDS for the whole month since. This month, as my cycle ended I definitely had the flu like symptoms that I get before an outbreak and got even more aggressive with my prayers, scriptures, juice and grapes. Within one day the symptoms stopped and I didn't have an outbreak.

I know prayer works and I know God's word is true, so the scriptures definitely apply, but the grape juice and the grapes (all supplied by God) are a definite staple of my diet from now on as well.

Some of you may recall my earlier posts about not being a frequent sufferer until last September when the outbreaks started coming every other month. Prior to that, I'd only have them once, maybe twice per year and sometimes I'd even skip a year without one. I've had the virus for 20 years. For the last 8 months however, I've had them more frequently and they've been more severe and far more painful. I only had very slight, mild outbreaks in the 19 years prior. It may be just a fluke, but it seems like the grape juice and the grapes have helped (with prayer) extinguish the familiar pre-outbreak feelings I've gotten and prevented subsequent outbreaks all together.

I guess everyone's body is different and, for some, it may cause an outbreak like the previous poster stated. But for me, I'm hooked on grapes, grape juice and lots of faith filled prayer!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)