CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story, comments on everything ive tried.

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
herpologist Views: 7,631
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,260

Re: my story, comments on everything ive tried.

hey, thanks for the info. did you notice a difference in effectiveness when you added hypericin (st. johns wort) to the BHT? like you said its supposed to help. ive been taking about 1000mg BHT daily for i think almost one month now. i think it has helped. im wondering, how long did it take for the BHT to really start working for you? i read a post somewhere on healthboards.com where a guy said it took about a month for his constant outbreaks to go down to about 1.5 week duration, and then about 6 months for them to stop. anyway, im hoping that adding hypericin will boost the BHT. i have no side effects from the BHT, even when i take 4 350mg capsules over the course of a day.

as far as lauricidin... i dunno. ive been taking 3 scoops a day for about 2 months. i cant really tell if its helping. i dont really think its doing much because i still had frequent prodromal systems when using lauricidin before i started BHT (you know, that internal ache). once i started the BHT, i didnt have that ache, or at least i only noticed it right after i ate certain foods and then it went away. now i no longer "feel" like i have herpes, until i actually see the bumps. regardless, i have a ton of lauricidin and im going to keep taking it.

how about the lysine? does it make a difference for you? again, i know its probably hard to tell with all that BHT.

give the BHT in olive oil a try, and do tell everyone how it compares to the ozonated olive oil. from my experience, it works great... but only for open sores. as ive mentioned in other posts, i rarely have "outbreaks" as in open lesions with puss, etc. i just have closed bumps, lumps, whatevers. the only way to attack them it seems is to pop the bump, which is usually really hard to do, and then saturate the area with BHT oil to kill everything. i cant really tell if this is effective.

brian mentioned he uses that silvi-gel and that it penetrates the skin and wipes out bumps, rashes, everything. so ill give that a try eventually.

thanks everyone for your input!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)