CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: silver gel, samento, mass valtrex "cure".

Views: 7,105
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,240

Re: silver gel, samento, mass valtrex "cure".

yeah, it pretty much looks normal. there are a few war wounds but the funny thing is that these are areas where I did intense stuff. Like, I have a kind of whitish mark from an area where I used raw garlic topically, with force. It HURT and it worked but it left a permanent scar of sorts. The 2 areas where I have used the silver gel recently look like normal skin with no redness or rash.

I am skeptical about the valtrex claim but will certainly follow the developments. I take hearsay with a grain of salt and it generally is not admissible into the court of my mind. ;)

I have been told by some brilliant medical Science types that the main reason that herpes is not curable besides the fact that you can count the number of viruses cured in the history of mankind on one hand, has to do with the way it functions and its method of hiding out in the lower spine.

I also don't buy that Doctors wouldn't tell their patients if they had this knowledge. I have had some really cool doctors who hated the pharmaceutical nazis as much as me. They would surely enlighten me if they knew of any unorthadox cures even if it meant me hushing about it and accepting the liability on myself regarding risk and such things. There are also plenty of doctors who HAVE herpes and me thinks that they would gladly cash in on the billion dollars that came with a real cure in a milisecond.

Just my 2 cents. :)

I have been watching claims of cures come and go at this forum for years and am not holding my breath. heh.

Always hoping though!!

Warmly,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)