CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story, comments on everything ive tried.

Views: 7,259
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,237

Re: my story, comments on everything ive tried.

Thanks for the post! Lots of information here. My story is similar to yours regarding all of the stuff I have tried. I took lauricidin for awhile and it didn't seem to have much effect on my OB's. L-Lysine, too, has been completely ineffective for me. My OB's seem to be entirely nutrition and lifestyle related. When I am really strict about sugar, alcohol, acidity, sleep and such things, the OB's are infrequent. I also started eating raw garlic about 6 months ago which has helped A LOT although I sometimes stink. heh. Certian things like alcohol and Sugar are a 100% certainty for me. For a while, every time I would go out and drink I would wake up with an outbreak either the next morning or within a day. So now I don't drink. No biggie though I miss microbrews.. :(

There is a topical gel I recently tried on a whim and am floored at its effectiveness. I read somewhere of silver protein helping some people with herpes and other skin infections. I still don't know that much about what it does or why it works, but the last 2 OB's I had disappeared in 1 day after wiping the gel on them. They were then slight bump/mounds for a day and then gone. This is unusual for me as I usually get OB's for at least a week, more like 10 days or 2 weeks until they are completely gone.

Anyway, here is the exact stuff I bought. It is the second bottle down:
http://www.antiaging-systems.com/iasstore/acatalog/silverproducts.html

The bottle I have(SilviGel)says it is manufactured by: Strictly Supplements, Inc. I think they are in the U.S.A. somewhere.

Anyway, I would love for someone else in this forum to give it a try if you are feeling adventurous. :)

Regardless, good luck and please keep us updated,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.719 sec, (1)