CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 day herpes cure

wrangler Views: 3,903
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,211

Re: 10 day herpes cure

I don't believe that NO drug companies hold out, but I don't believe that all do. It would seem that if their was a cure, it's a good possibility that another country would be the one to find, or have found it, and you'd think we would have heard about it. As for comparing the military to drug companies, I don't think they are on the same level. However, I do agree with you on the military situation, by the way :) On the topic of silencing a lot of people with money, no, not everyone has their price, only people whom would be willing to sell their soul, and their are a lot of those, would, but not everyone. Some of the scientists whom are trying to find a cure, suffer from this virus also I am sure, and may want to advance their careers or have their work published. Anyhow, my basic thought is that I dearly hope that if there is a cure that it will be made known and readily available. I guess really I just have a basic belief in the good in all people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)