CureZone   Log On   Join
Herpes I or II or Whatever---KILL IT this way

eksangha Views: 5,295
Published: 16 years ago

Herpes I or II or Whatever---KILL IT this way

Just got back from my long vacation in Asia.

This is a very old topic. If you believe HSV I, II or whatever HVS it is can't be CURED, go home and be that way or you can KILL IT gone for good. My experinment migth be very strange but it works 99.99%.

1- You can tell if you got HVS or not by eating food that can cause the outbreak
or scare yourself out from anything that can cause fear to you.

2- Once the outbreak start - usually chill like or flu like symtom. Use the zapper
to kill it then take 1 450mg Cayenne 3x a day.

3- Mix 1 tsp. L-glutamic acid power (not glutamine)
1 tsp. L-lysine powder
1 1/3 cups water

Take 1 tablespoon 4x daily (these mixture kill other diseases too even some unknown one). Please try it. You can take this everyday to strenghten your immune system, in six week your white blood cell rejoice. Once they rejoice, you will become healthy.

IF YOUR DOCTOR ASK YOU HOW YOU CURE YOURSELF- Just say, Dr. CLARK did it.

This is not a hope finger crossing thing- IT WORKS!

PS One other thing- do this everytime you have an outbreak until all the virus out of your system. The outbreak allow the virus to come out about 50% and the other fifty is in your spinal hvs II and behind your ears hvs I.

You might add ozonated olive oil to your killing---this shit will kill the other fifty by penetrate into your cell where the hvs virus hide.

Eksangha---thanks to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)