CureZone   Log On   Join
Just diagnosed with herpes type 2, somewhat scared, in denial, in lots of pain, need some encouragement from others who are living with this also, please...

wrangler Views: 2,731
Published: 16 years ago

Just diagnosed with herpes type 2, somewhat scared, in denial, in lots of pain, need some encouragement from others who are living with this also, please...

I went to my doctor on friday with my boyfriend of almost a year, and was diagnosed with type 2 herpes. I am shocked, scared, confused, somewhat in denial, and in lots of pain from this. I have only been with two people, one is my boyfriend now- and we plan to marry. He is being soo very supportative of me. I had a blood test taken and am not sure yet when I got this virus. I guess I am really just looking for a few people to tell me their experiences, how is living with this done? can a normal life be achieved? I am scared of the further outbreaks compared to the pain of the one now. Please help to ease my mind....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)