CureZone   Log On   Join
Garlic recipe for chelation

happydog Views: 5,296
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 37,265

Garlic recipe for chelation

First break apart and peel two or three whole heads of garlic and put them in a blender or food processor. Add some olive oil, just enough to get them blending smoothly. Store it in a small jar. This makes a garlic paste that you can smear on whatever you want to eat. I add a smear to everything but ice cream, lol.

In addition to it's chelating properties, if you eat enough of it you can kill off parasites and candida. I try to eat a spoonful every day. My favorite way to eat it is to add a spoonful to melted butter/coconut oil and pour on popcorn. It also makes great garlic bread.

After I make it, before I clean out the blender, I add a couple bunches of cilantro and olive oil and make a jar of cilantro pesto. That is also delicious and works great for chelating.

I've read that you don't reek of it once your body is clean. A great side benefit is since we've been eating it we haven't seen any vampires in our house.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)