CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: raw garlic for chelation

boldyloxx Views: 4,862
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 37,273

Re: raw garlic for chelation

Yes it actually does. To some degree, so does raw apples, raw pineapple and certain raw nuts I believe. Also, Butchers Broom Herb has a blood cleansing effect.

I found when I added raw garlic to my meals, I never got a cold either. This year I ran out of garlic and have to get some-- so havnt been eating any for a few months. Naturally, I got a cold this week and am not surprised. Oregano Oil shortened and killed it though. I think if you overdo garlic, it can be toxic, but if you take it wisely in modest amounts, it has a cleansing effect.

It's true if you over-do it with the garlic, you'll reak something awful., -- the garlic oils even come out of your pores! If you are lucky to have some time off from work, you may want to eat alot of it but otherwise, I'd just go for a clove a day- chopped up in your salads or pasta.-- no more than that. It will gently help in chelating- but shoudnt be the only thing you eat to chelate.

From being a member over at Herb Allure I found that Algin taken with Chlorella helps in chelating. Andy Cutler's protocol is a wise one to go by also. He doesnt agree with using Chlorella. I would do a Google on his protocol and check out Herb Allure's forum as well as the rest of the great info here at this and the other CureZone Forums .

I had alot of good luck with using Algin -- especially right before and after i got my metal fillings drilled out.-- taken with alot of juice.

blessings
Boldyloxx!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)