CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: User 3092 Almost cured, has any1 else tried this??

helpisathand Views: 2,001
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,013

Re: User 3092 Almost cured, has any1 else tried this??

I want to try this. My cousin is a nurse so I am thinking I could get her to do it. If not Id just get a syringe from a drug place (they give free needles to crackheads dont they?) and then just do it myself.. not really sure about doing it myself actually, probably why I havnt done it already. Sounds like a really good plan though and I have heard others have sucess with it. If your gonna do it yorself be sure to find out HOW to do it so you dont end up injecting some air by accident and killing yourself .. I am sure this was a Colombo story line at some point, sometimes I do feel like a detective with this virus, methodicaly seking information to try to beat it. Once I had a dream I was a scientist working in the lab and Id found a cure!!!....then I woke up :-( No seriously, I am taking ega doses of vitamin c powder at the mo and it is working for me. I think that omega 3 fish oils are invaluable too, plus aloe vera gel if bumps start and xylocaine 10% spray to get rid of the pain or if sprayed on quickly enough will abort and outbreak (as will the aloe vera gel or essential oils such as melissa, lavender, frankinscence and bergamot).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)