CureZone   Log On   Join
new here and have question (please read... thanks)

DMSF Views: 1,261
Published: 15 years ago

new here and have question (please read... thanks)

hi. i am 40 yrs old. i have had herpes since i was 25 (from my ex-husband). i had stopped suppressive therapy about 5 years ago b/c i stopped getting outbreaks - maybe 1 or 2 a year. noticed lately that i am getting them more again mostly before my period. also... i just had a breast augmentation done about 2 weeks ago and when i was in the recovery room the nurse said to me "you must have bitten your lip" b/c it was swollen like someone punched me. when i got home and felt good enough to get up and look in the mirror i realized that it was an outbreak! i have never had any herpes sores on my lips!! i am not freaking out but what's w/ that? i would appreciate any replies about this - wondering if any of you break out in places that you never had before??? i am taking valtrex but i have always used acyclovir - doesn anyone have a preference? sorry this is long but this is the first time i have ever talked to anyone (except family) about this - my close friends don't even know.

thank you to anyone who takes time to reply.

DMSF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)