CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Type 1 genital first OB 1 month long and counting....please help!!!

Views: 2,268
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,139

Re: Type 1 genital first OB 1 month long and counting....please help!!!

The Dr. called my daughter today and said she has Type 1 Herpes...saying that her boyfriend must of had a cold sore at some time and using oxy clean to hand wash her under pants brought it out. Neither my daughter or her boyfriend ( been together since hight school...4 years )has ever had a cold sore. She told her to finish the Valtrex and she would be fine. Is that true? Will she have another outbreak? Does this mean she can't ever have sex with out a condom? Does she have to worry about having children? A friend of mine has Herpes ( type 2) and she had to have all 3 of her babies by C-Section. I see people with cold sores all winter long...sometimes in the summer too..I just never realized ...never thought...about a person getting them else where. I'm sorry...I know I'm asking a lot of questions...my daughter has a ton herself and I do not have the answers. I told her I think she should do a complete cleansing, starting with her bowels. She has never had any fillings..so I know we don't have to go to the Dentist.....any info you or any one else can offer would be so greatly appreciated! I hate the thought of her taking Valtrex...is there any side affects to that drug? After they clear up can she have oral sex? After all....when a cold sore on your mouth goes away you start kissing again. This is very frustrating. Where could this have come from if neither wone has ever had a cold sore and they've only been with each other. Her boyfriend has not had an outbreak. Actually...her Dr. never even said her boyfriend should be checked out. Where can she purchase the Aloe cream?
Thanks for for listening.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Worried mom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.734 sec, (1)