CureZone   Log On   Join
Type 1 genital first OB 1 month long and counting....please help!!!

Views: 2,509
Published: 16 years ago

Type 1 genital first OB 1 month long and counting....please help!!!

Ok, about a month ago i went to the emergency room when my X gf told me she went to the Dr for a rash and he told her it was herpes....and of course, i broke out really bad for the first time that day. The pain was so unbearable i had to get help fast. I went to the hospital and it was diagnosed type 1 genital. They put me on famvir for 7 days 3 times a day. The sores began clearing up under the scrotum but the pimple looking blisters just dried up, grew a little, but havent gone away. Now a month later i m getting more hard pimples on the base of my penis and i m starting to feel some underneath with itching and burning. About 2 weeks ago i went on valtrex 7 days 3 times a day. It seems to do well with the sores under but not the ones on the base.

Is it possible for it to last this long? Or am i having an OB back to back? The first sores underneath healed within 2 weeks and cleared up but the ones on the base stayed... now i m getting more under the scrotum and i feel a patch of bumps right near my anus. I dont know what to do please help i need your advice. My Dr. told me to see what happens in 2 weeks.....help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)