CureZone   Log On   Join
need help about herpes

mustang Views: 1,513
Published: 17 years ago

need help about herpes

i was having oral sex wit my girl when i had a coldsaw.. she started breaking out on the right side of her vigina.. it was all red bumpy and it hurt her real bad. she said it burned and itched. she finally went to the gyno and got the swab test . it came back positive..

i feel really bad about this whole situation.. i know its my fault cuz i did go down on her when i had the coldsaw.. i didnt know i could even contract the virus from that.. i feel like the worst boyfriend in the world..

i dono what to do now.. i wanna help her get rid of it or supress it.. i dono what to do.. can someone help me.. i wanna get her valtrex.. does that stuff work..?

how do i know when we can have sex..? how do i know when we shouldnt have sex..? i dont know any of the answers to theses questons..

she is gunna break out like crazy now..? i am soo confused.. i wanna help her . somone please help me .. i am lost .. and i have no idea what to do.. no idea..

i havent had sex with her since the first break out 2 weeks ago.. it took soo long to get rid of. the first break out whas bad real bad..what can i tell her.. how do we work thew this.. ?

someone please help me..

Thankyou ~~CHRIS~~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)