CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would you be upset if.....

dh_skier Views: 1,005
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,745

Re: Would you be upset if.....

She did NOT put herself knowingly in danger--he never told her until they had sex many, many times!! It was HIM who put her in danger for his own selfish pleasure. Man, that's gotta suck! I told my fiance when I was diagnosed. We had already had sex many, many times, and I didn't know I had it. I went to the doctor because of this strange outbreak, he diagnosed it, and I was severely depressed about it. I told my fiance, and he still married me. Unfortunately, years later, we're now divorced, but herpes was NOT the reason for the divorce. Yes, I'd be extremely upset, because I let any person who may seem like a potential mate know BEFORE we have sex. Sometimes they're freaked about it; sometimes they're cool about it. It's just a risk you have to take...being honest from the get-go is the best way to handle it, in my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)