CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut oil does work, although there seems to be some COCO-CONFUSION

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
  Views: 62,852
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,675

Re: coconut oil does work, although there seems to be some COCO-CONFUSION

I have been applying coconut oil (made by spectrum essentials) topically every day as a preventative approach with success. I have also had recent success at the beginning of an outbreak, when it was merely a little swollen and itchy with no blisters. I applied coconut oil to this daily and it prevented the outbreak from growing. It was completely healed within a few days. :)

There seems to be some confusion in this forum as to why this is effective for some. This is because of a chemical in coconuts called MONOLAURIN which is a very powerful anti-viral-bacterial-fungal.

For people with success with the oil, I would recommend using the oil topically only and taking pure LAURICIDIN for the internal dosage. After all, the lysine-arginine balance in coconut is not in our favor. Also, the Lauricidin product is 95% pure Monolaurin and purities lower than this have not proven to be nearly as effective as an anti-viral treatment. And also, you obviously avoid the arginine entirely when you are taking pure monolaurin. To use the oil itself for both topical AND oral use, you may be giving yourself a dose of L-Arginine which can put you over the edge, especially if your body is already close to it's threshold.

And if I may add, making a statement of: This works, That works, is a bit irresponsible. All we can all say is THIS HAS WORKED FOR ME. Everyone is different and some treatments which are effective for some cause horrible results for others(!)

Lauricidin can be ordered here: http://www.lauricidin.com/

I have no association with them at all besides a customer who has had great effects from their product.

~b

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.000 sec, (1)