Re: Redness, and sores on penis
unfortunately, that sounds like herpes my friend. :(
it looks like your description and it tends to come back over and over again like that, especially when you first get it as it is new to your body. Are your lymphnodes swollen(in the pelvic area)? that is another good sign.
you should go to a doctor immediately and get tested for HSV-2 (and HSV-1). HSV-2 is genital herpes. If you are still having an outbreak when you are there, you ight as well get a culture taken of the sores, too.
Anyway, try not to get too freaked out. The reality is, A LOT of people have it.. some of which who unfortuantely do not know they do.. sometimes women fall in this category because it is not as easy to tell what is going on inside their bodies, especially with bladder infections and other types of pains going on.. hard to distinguish if the breakout is inside of them.
A couple things to be aware of. The virus outbreaks can be triggered by many different things, but one aspect of it is directly related to oxygenation.. meaning if you are into yoga or teach yourself to breath more deeply, this is a great step. Also, outbreaks are related to the amoni acid "l-argynine" and can be helped by taking 'l-lysine' every day.
here is what you can do to help yourself:
1) take l-lysine every day. I take at least 2000 mg a day.
2) oxygenation/alkalinity helps a great deal too. CORAL CALCIUM (bob barefoot's "supreme" is best) and drops to oxygenate water are great. There are also a few brands of Alkaline Water
called "trinity spings" (the golden bottle) and "essentia".
3) avoid sugar, stress, alcohol, cigarettes, and RESEARCH the virus.
4) be weary of any cure all claims. no virus has ever been cured within the history of the earth. they can't be.. can only be controlled..
5) stay away from DMSO. it burns the skin and is toxic. I know from experience. BAD stuff!!
Sorry to hear this likely news, but it is not the end of the world. Hang in there!