CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: non-sugared coated truth

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 1,725
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,386

Re: non-sugared coated truth

hi. well, everyone seems to react differently to this virus but I can tell you that once I started taking care of myself, and I mean REALLY taking care of myself, all of my symptoms went away. i contracted it about 3 years ago and haven't had an outbreak, itchiness or any other side effect in 2 years.

For me it has been quite simple actually and there are plenty of people applying the same principles to oral herpes, HSV-1 and leaving it for life as well.

everyone is different we are told, but for me, taking the amino L-Lysine every day as well as coral calcium and Alkaline Water and exercise has made the problem disappear completely.

there have even been moments of extreme stress recently which did not yield any outbreaks.

So what I woudl recommend is embracng EXTREMELY GOOD HEALTH. The reality of the herpes outbreak factor from my life experience and research is that most people who are having a ton of them, oral or genital, are not healthy and/or at the very least NOT ALKALINE!

so,
1) exercise and sweat EVERY DAY
2) diet rich in fruits and veggies
3) lots of sunlight
4) give up all coffee
5) give up all cola and any other acidic beverages.
6) give up all sugar
7) TONS of water (and alkaline! "alkalife drops", "trinity water", "essentia water" etc/
8) Take L-Lysine
9) Aviod L-Arginine
10) no smoking any substance of any kind
11) drink only in moderation and not things super sweet
12) test your alkalinity daily and stay above 7.0 (7.4??)
13) do the liver cleanse a few times per year
14)do The Master Cleanse a few tiems per year
15) narefoots coral calcium
16) a great multi vitamin
17) b complex

get the picure? it is unfortuate that so few are willing to take health to this degree but I can assure yu that this is how you leave the affliction. :)

As far as your husband, I assume you are saying that he has taken the HSV-2 antibody blood test and has come up negative? if this is the case, he doesn't have it. It's a black and white issue regarding the blood work. I'm not too sure about the old wives tale about getting it from toilet seats and such things, prolly not true, but you can certainly get it from HSV-1 meaning someones lips, fingers in mouth and any other conceivable mode of transmission.

Best of luck but one additional point:

the itchy butt may have nothing at all to do with herpes. Lots of people have itchy butts and not all of them are HSC-2 positive.

Wishing you and yours the best,

b with 2 2's

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)