CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: symptoms after reomoval???

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
mikeh Views: 2,961
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 37,016

Re: symptoms after reomoval???

Laurenbird,
I did and I made lots of mistakes along the way.

First I tried Cilantro, along with garlic and Selenium on the advice of a Chiropractor. This worked some, but it only got some of the heavy metals out. It also made me extremely sick every time I did it.

2nd I tried the Alpha Lipoic Acid route. This also worked for a bit, but then I got more sick, because my gut was leaky. And the heavy metals kept getting reabsorbed. I also started reacting to the ALA and getting muscle cramps after I took it. So this I had to stop.

3rd I found a Naturopath and got some help. His program was agressive, but it worked, I used a Nanotized Chorella mixure and DHLA ( natural form of ALA ). I also did clay packs per his advice. This worked the best of all 3 protocols. I found the best detox was about 1 teaspoon of the mixture combined with 1 teaspoon of the DHLA in the morning. I started every day, and then every other day turned out to work best for me. I took minerals and some herbs for kidney and liver support along with this. the clay packs I started at 9 a week, but went down to 4 a week. I also have an infra-red sauna which helps as well.

Cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

3.235 sec, (1)