CureZone   Log On   Join
new at 54........and scared to death!

jackierawlings Views: 1,183
Published: 15 years ago

new at 54........and scared to death!

I have set up my fast for monday,and have been gathering stuff I think I'll need.going to have DH check my BP and Sugar everyday.I don't have Sugar but I thought is would be good to know what it is eash day.Got the juicer,going to buy veggys and fruit sunday.Got the enama bag..don't know how offten I should use it or what to put in it.not sure how much juice and water to drink each day.I'm going to keep a log on everything.I'm in this for weight loss and detox.I have read everything I could get my hands on about juice fasting.I'm healthy for my age.I hate hearing people myage whine about how sick they are.I love feeling good.But I must say I know Some strange stuff is more then likely going to come out of me.LOL I hated even saying that.I'm a sobor alcoholic 4 years now.But I am a big time hog and am bigger then I have ever been,5'7" and 214.All my life I have been thin and healthy.most of my life I have been a vegetarian,and am almost vegan now.Sweets and bread pasta and evening pigging out is my biggest problem.
Was/is anyone out there like me?If you were was it the fasting that changed you?I'm so scared of headachs,Mind you I have five children and gave birth naturally standing up(am native American) but I become a sissy to a little headach.
ty for your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.268 sec, (1)