CureZone   Log On   Join
Water and tea...

Views: 1,158
Published: 17 years ago

Water and tea...

Well, here I am, because I posted on the water board about drinking tea while fasting and started getting the same old song and dance about how it wouldn't be a water-only fast. I read that the point of doing a Water Fast vs. a juice fast is that you save more muscle tissue on a water fast. I had asked them if drinking black tea would have any detrimental effect on my health (and I meant drinking tea in addition to water, not in place of it). Does anyone have anything to add on this subject? I think the hardest part of fasting for me would be not having any taste in my mouth.. because we all know that after not eating for a while and drinking water, our mouth tastes pretty gross, and drinking water on top of that tastes gross, too. And drinking water after brushing one's teeth just tastes like toothpaste. Ugh! So tea would be a good helper for me, since it has no calories. I don't like herbal tea, I'd have to use black tea.

-S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.352 sec, (1)