CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Morning !!!!! Day 63 of my Fasting Journey !!!!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 938
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 369,147

Re: Good Morning !!!!! Day 63 of my Fasting Journey !!!!

Sandy,

If I may ask, how did you get through your first day? It seems like every day, I say 'today is the day. No food!' And then -something- happens. There is just one last cookie in the box-- "may as well eat it." I am really tired at work-- "I deserve to have lunch." I always justify it somehow and feel immediately remorseful afterward.. this has gone on for 2 months! I just have no idea why it's so hard for me to go one day without food. I have done it before, when I was on vacation or visiting someone out of town.. I have gone days with nothing! I think the key here is that I am in my normal 'eating' environment and my habits here are harder to break than if I were somewhere else altogether. Plus I have no car and it's dangerous to walk in my neighborhood-- so I either am at work or sitting at home. I can't even go running or walking outside because people throw things at me out their car windows, men approach me as though I were a prostitute, and I get screams of cuss words and foul names shouted at me from passing cars. The good news is that we are moving very soon, the end of May, and our new town will be much safer. However I want to lose the weight -before- we move so I can start fresh in a new place. Were there any tricks for your first week or did you just have incredible willpower? Thanks so much for responding, it really means so much to me to have people to talk to who are supportive and understanding.

S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)