CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Morning !!!!! Day 63 of my Fasting Journey !!!!

Views: 878
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 369,144

Re: Good Morning !!!!! Day 63 of my Fasting Journey !!!!

sandy,

I am very interested in your style of fasting, as I am also wanting to lose weight and have trouble with alot of preparation (even though I am trying very hard to eat healthily right now). I think I could stand to fast for a significant period, if I knew I would be able to eat a little fruit or something occasionally when I felt the worst. This sounds more like what naturally happened to humans in times past.. it was not always a case of having ZERO food or -enough- food. Sometimes they went a couple days on, couple days off.. I wouldn't eat as much rich food as you do, I think, simply because that would only cause me to want to binge. I can't tell which of your messages is the newest. I have it sorted by date, but it doesn't actually put the dates on here, so... I may be responding to your old messages instead of the new ones! I am interested in talking to you more about this, since you seem to be confident to do what works for you and not be discouraged by others.

S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)