CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about sweating

Views: 1,536
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 36,882

Re: question about sweating

Airfrance,

I am getting better but I can not say that it was the amalgams. I did not wake up the next day with all my problems gone. I had 18 removed over a 3-4 month period with one quadrant at a time. Yes, I am getting better, I am happier, I sleep less. There are some times when I get a little worse but the trend is definately better. But I also really believe the Liver Flushing that I do really makes a difference, the raw vegetables, the juicing, the supplements etc.

For me the Vit C, the microhydrin, vit A, glutathione, epsom baths, dry skin brushing, liver herbs all are important.

If you get this message, please try and get IV C on the day of the removal. It really helps! I had to go to an alternative doctor after each dental visit and it was really helpful. I was a little run down after the dental visit (from the stress or the mercury it's hard to say) but the Vitamin C really picked me up and I had no bad reactions to all the work. I had 15 grams in the IV which I believe is standard.

To make sure you see replies even if the reply is much later (like mine) you should check the box when sending the message to have curezone notify you if someone responds. It's not giving out your email account but it is helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)