CureZone   Log On   Join
sorry so late to respond

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Wrenn Views: 997
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 368,150

sorry so late to respond

i was thinking it probably is related to a heat rash and possibly like a fungus such as you see from heat in athletes.

i would consider using something like tea tree oil,
a few drops diluted in about 2 ounces of water with a few drops of a good oil added to be a carrier for it. almond oil would be a good choice since it has less aroma to the oil than olive oil etc.

shake it up good and dab on a few times a day.

when you go to work out, i would probably put a CLEAN swab of cotton etc between breasts to catch the sweat,
then immediately after you stop working out,
change bra if you wear one and all sweaty clothing, wipe off the area well with your tea tree oil water rinse,
let air dry.. then possibly rub some cornstarch there lightly to absorb any left over moisture and wipe clean again ,..with a dry clothe.
about once a week i would exfoliate there gently
possibly with Seasalt and olive oil and then shower..
and i certainly would dab on some pascalite clay in a very thin film about once a week for 10 minutes even then wipe off..

before you go to shower... consider swabbing it with apple cider vinegar to loosen dead skin cells hey lol
another place to do this (exfoliate)is in the crack on your behind lol .. the spots along upper thigh inner groin area where they meet (along your leg crease), and under your boobs too.
we often forget the dry skin cells there build up too 8)
be gentle so you dont bleed from over rubbing

i think what is happening perhaps is your body reacting to released toxins on skin as you sweat and or just body salts being released plus the heat and friction.. and moisture mix.

hope that helps some
Ami Joi Benton
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

i was thinking it probably is related to a heat rash and possibly like a fungus such as you see from heat in athletes.

i would consider using something like tea tree oil,
diluted in water with a small bit of a good oil added to be a carrier for it.

shake it up good and dab on a few times a day.

when you go to work out, i would probably put a CLEAN swab of cotton etc between breasts to catch the sweat,
then immediately after you stop working out,
change bra if you wear one and all sweaty clothing, wipe off the area well with your tea tree oil water rinse,
let air dry.. then possibly rub some cornstarch there lightly to absorb any left over moisture and wipe clean again ,..with a dry clothe.
about once a week i woudl exfoliate there gently
possibly with Seasalt and olive oil and then shower..
and i certainly would dab on some pascalite clay in a veyr thin film about once a week for 10 minutes even then wipe off..

before you goto shower... consider swabbing it with apple cider vinegar to loosen dead skin cells hey lol
another place to do this (exfoliate)is in the crack on your behind lol .. the spots along upper thigh inner groin area where they meet, and under your boobs too.
we often forget the dry skin cells there build up too 8)
be gentle so you dont bleed form over rubbing over rubbing..

i think what is happening perhaps is your body reacting to released toxins on skin as you sweat and or just body salts being released plus the heat and friction.. and moisture mix.

hope that helps some
Ami Joi Benton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)