CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scalp odor due to mercury amalgams?
rokybird Views: 1,898
Published: 17 years ago
This is a reply to # 36,766

Re: Scalp odor due to mercury amalgams?

Mercury is definitely excreted by the skin where it will poison the good bacteria and leave the bad bacteria to create odors. However it takes 6 months to a year to lower your bodily mercury and longer to remove it from your brain. Dont eat fish or aluminum.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.437 sec, (1)