CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Defeated..

2dreem Views: 1,470
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,931

Re: Defeated..

Just wanted to let you know that you have friends here who are willing to give you all the support you need.

I never had many friends growing up, for a while I didn't have any. I was homeschooled my last few years, believe me, scool is nothing like what they paint it to be on t.v.

It's full of mean teachers, mean kids, most people just wish they were never exposed to the horrible things that happen in school.

Because we live in a world full of people who do not believe the things we do, it is hard to make connections with people. That's whats so great about the internet and curezone, it allows you to talk with people who are like you, and who do understand what you're going through.

Most of us have gone through what you are, and a lot of us are going through it now. Try to not get so down on yourself, I know it can be hard to do this sometimes. But if you make a habit out of being positive, only if your pretending at first, you will notice yourself feeling that way and life won't feel like such a drag.

I was sick for a loooonng time, with far worse diseases than you have. I've been in the hospital for more than a week, twice. Both times I was so sick I was dying, could have died.

But my point in telling you this is to get you to see that your life isn't so bad. I once read a quote where someone said that they're healthy, happy, and perfectly satisified because they think they are. So true!!

Anyways, were here to listen to whatever you feel you need to express.

Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)